Before knowing about the process to connect the printer to the computer or other devices, we can see about the canon ij setup. The ij.start.canon is the procedure to connect your printer to the other devices using a wireless connection. When the network connection is made with the canon printer then you can take print from your devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, laptops, or other devices without using the USB cable.
Ij Start Canon Printer Setup :
Go with the below steps for quick Canon ij setup –
- Go to ij.start.canon using web address.
- Enter IJ printer model name.
- Download appropriate canon printer drivers.
- Double-click to install the software [EXE or PKG].
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up Canon printer.
Steps to download the Canon IJ Network Tool for Windows
Download your canon printer software on your Windows device by following the given steps:
- Open any browser on your device.
- Open ij.start.canon.
- Enter the name of your Canon Printer in the search box.
- Select the Driver Software.
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol accessible near the Downloads menu.
- Select the correct Operating system and version of your computer.
- Then, click on the IJ Network Tool from the search list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions displaying on your device.
- Click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
Steps to Download Through Driver CD
- You can also download your ij.start.canon through CD Driver.
- Follow the steps given below to start downloading with CD Driver:
- Insert the CD Driver in the computer’s CD Drive.
- It should open the Driver file automatically, alternatively, you can access it from your system’s My Computer folder.
- Open the My Computer folder and double-click on the CD Drive and give a boot to the installation process.
- This will open the pop-up box for Canon Printer Driver Download.
- Click on the highlighted Download/Install option.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the download.
Steps to Install Canon IJ Setup?
- Next, you have to search for the miniature printer option.
- Then simply click on that option.
- Now, put down the exact printer number in the search box.
- Hit on the search box.
- Then you will get a serial number in a black colored box.
- After getting the serial number that will ask you for the criteria of printer that you have filled with canon printer number and street address also.
- Now click on the search box and find your printer number.
- You have to select your printer number.
- Now click on the install option.
- Great, the ij.start.canon installation process is completed.
Steps to Update the Canon IJ Network Tool?
- First, enter the name of your Canon Printer in the search bar of the Canon Official Site.
- Visit the Driver & Download section.
- Open the Software tab and click on the Select option available next to the IJ Network Tool.
- Click on the Download button to save the updated driver file on the computer.
- Open the download file; double-click on it, click on the Run button if prompted, and then follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install it on the computer.
- After completing the installation process, double-click on the Canon IJ Network Tool shortcut icon accessible on the Desktop.